Thursday, September 29, 2011

Daily Exercise Log

This will be the post where I will update my daily exercise activities so that you can see what I am doing and maybe get some ideas to add to your own routine.

Sunday, September 25th
Ran the Linda Yalem 5K Safety Run (See my post on this run for my reflections on the event)

Monday, September 26th
90 minutes of strength training with my hubby

Tuesday, September 27th
Taught my Zumba class (60 minutes)
Taught 1/2 hour and participated in the other 1/2 of a fellow instructor's Zumba class

Wednesday, September 28th
Rest Day

Thursday, September 29th
Taught my Zumba class (60 minutes)

Friday, September 30th
60 minutes of Zumba
Taught a fellow instructor's Zumba class (60 minutes)

Saturday, October 1st
Rest Day- cold, rainy weather is wreaking havoc on my injured shoulder and knee

Sunday, October 2nd
Attended the New Balance Good Form Running Clinic, minimal running but didn't do much else due to extreme shoulder and knee pain

Monday, October 3rd
Attempted a run in my new runners but could only do a half mile...new sneakers seem to be forcing me to land differently and I became frustrated.

Tuesday, October 4th
Taught my Zumba class (60 minutes)
Co-taught a fellow instructors class (60 minutes)

Wednesday, October 5th
Rest day- between meetings and work, no time for a workout

Thursday, October 6th
Taught my Zumba class (60 minutes)
Ran for 2.5 miles, practiced GFR and a few fartleks, great run in new runners

Friday, October 7th
Zumba class (60 minutes)

Saturday, October 8th
Boxing/TRX (60 minutes)
Ran 5K

Sunday, October 9th
Rest day

Monday, October 10th
Ran 4.51 miles!!!! It felt amazing and I'm less than a half a mile away from having the mileage down for the Turkey Trot

Tuesday, October 11th
Taught my Zumba Class (60 minutes)

Wednesday, October 12th
Rest day-knee is not cooperating at all!!!

Thursday, October 13th
Taught my Zumba Class (60 minutes)

Friday, October 14th
Zumba (60 minutes)
Attempted a 5K run, had to turn back, both knee and right calf were killing me

Saturday, October 15th
TRX/Boxing

Sunday, October 16th
Ran 3.25 miles-felt much better

Monday, October 17th
Attempted to run a 5K, again the right calf was bothering me

Tuesday, October 18th
Ran 2.25 miles on the treadmill at the gym, felt good
Taught my Zumba class (60 minutes)

Wednesday, October 19th
Rest day, had a massage the previous day so my body needed some recuperation time

No comments:

Post a Comment