Thursday, September 1, 2011

Exercise always makes me feel better!

It's true. No matter what mood I'm in or how I'm feeling, exercise always makes me feel better. If I'm feeling tired or a little down, an hour of Zumba will instantly perk me up! If I am having trouble concentrating or just need to clear my head, a good run is the cure for that. If I am running low on self-confidence, an hour long strength training session will do the trick! I never thought that a little exercise would become such an integral part of my life to the point where if I'm feeling blue, angry, or frustrated exercise completely transforms my mood. Once I get into my groove, I forget about everything that upset me before and I truly love how I feel afterwards. I'm so ecstatic that I have discovered all the amazing benefits of exercise. Prior to beginning my journey, if I was in a foul mood or feeling sad I would continue to let it fester and would do nothing to alleviate those feelings. My life has truly changed for the better and I hope that others will come to experience the many benefits of exercise that I have experienced. Don't believe me, just try it for a week and see how much better you feel. I dare you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment