Monday, August 22, 2011

The Purpose of this Blog

I have decided to start a blog as a way to tell others about my journey. I am intending to write a book for all to read, but with work and school there are just so many hours in the day. My backstory is posted in the "About Me" section and subsequent entries will capture my daily experiences both positive and negative. I will share my great days, achievements, and moments and the days when I'm not feeling so good about myself. I want people to see that I have good days, bad days, and horrible days. They are all part of the journey and each are important. The lessons learned from each of these days benefit future days and steps along the journey. My goal is to share my daily experiences, exercises, nutrition, and thoughts. I hope you find this blog helpful and motivational. I wish you good luck on your journey as well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment